Blog Archive

Sunday, November 1, 2015

A Shower Dilemma (Freewrite #3)



"Don't get me wrong, showers are good, it is just that they tend to provoke an argument every single day. Out of habit, I take longish showers and in fact I'm probably the longest in my family. Anyway, the rest of my family always harps me to take "quick" showers. I always say I will, but I don't. I end up taking my time and a good 15+ minutes has passed. Also, I take really hot showers. I start off with a medium temperature, but as soon as I get used to it, I turn it up higher ( a little bit). This process keeps on going until the temp. can't get hotter. My skin is red by the time I get out because the water is so hot. Anyway, that's what I'm used to, and I'll stil take long showers even though my family will yell at me to be quicker. I guess it's just a shower dilemma."

No comments:

Post a Comment